I wish I knew about the DockAtot when Aleia was a newborn but our DockAtot Grand is a complete lifesaver for toddlerhood! DockAtot is a safe pillow to rest your child in for a cozy sleep or to lounge in. It comes in DockAtot Deluxe, best for newborns to 9 months and DockAtot Grand for children from 9 months to 36 months.
What I love about the DockAtot Grand:
- It is FREE of Chemicals, Non-heat harboring, Oeko-Tex Certified, Hypo-allergenic and the pads around are completely breathable.
- It comes in many different patterns and options, you can also switch the cover colours/patterns as you please. Their new ones are amazing! If I have a boy next time, I can just get a different colour.
- It is insanely COZY!!! I have most definitely laid in it a few times.
- You can easily move it and travel with it, you just need to throw it in its bag.
- The sides are like crib bumpers but soft.
- Aleia loves LOVES napping in it, because she moves so much the Doc keeps her snuggled up and more comfortable.
- IT IS A LIFESAVER FOR COSLEEPING PARENTS like us! Aleia use to kick and elbow both hubby and I but since the Doc, everyone has been getting a much better rest.
- It’s huge! Aleia will be using it for a long time. Now if only they would make an even bigger version to fit me in haha 😉
- It’ll make the transition to a big girl bed so much easier for us.
Whether you are expecting or a first time mama you won’t regret putting this awesome nest in your registry! It really is a baby must have and will get you hours of much needed sleep.
Post brought to you by DockAtot. All personal opinions are my own.