The transition from one to children is a huge adjustment. For the last 3 years we have been a family of 3. To be honest, before Aisla was born I often questioned myself how I will divide myself between two of my children, will I be able to give them my attention equally? How will I include Aleia with caring for Aisla so she doesn’t feel neglected. I had so many questions of uncertainty before welcoming our sweet baby.
I am so thankful for Fisher-Price for gifting us the Fisher-Price® for gifting us the Fisher-Price® 2-in-1 Soothe ‘n Play Glider Plus.
s. It has made my life as a new mom of two a lot easier -and at times has been a complete lifesaver! Aisla loves lounging on her glider and I love that Aleia can bond with her baby sister safely. She’s often playing with her baby sister and choosing the motions and changing the music. Watching them bond makes my heart melt. It has also given me some free hands to spend time with both my girls as well as be able to prepare crafts & snacks for Aleia.
A few of my favourite things about Fisher-Price® 2-in-1 Soothe ‘n Play Glider Plus:
- Love the modern & sleek design, I love the black & white leafs, perfect for my newborns vision
- I love love love the removable rocker! Absolutely amazing that I can easily pick it up from the base & move it anywhere in my house. So convenient!
- love that it can sway head-to-toe, side to side at six different speeds
- It has 16 soothing songs & nature sounds
- The infant seat removes to become a portable rocker with calming vibrations for extra comfort!
The Fisher-Price® 2-in-1 Soothe ‘n Play Glider Plus is definitely one of my absolute
favourite baby item and must-have for any household. This product is available at
Babies “R” Us.
*This blog post was brought to you by Fisher-Price®. All thoughts & opinions are of my
2 thoughts on “My Baby Must-Have for 2nd baby!”
love fisher price. they have the best baby items.
Loved this babe