*This blog post is in partnership with buybuy BABY, a brand I love. All opinions are my own.
Choosing a double stroller can be so tricky and confusing with all the different choices available nowadays! It took me a few weeks to decide on what was best for our family and what would meet our needs.
A few thing in my Must-Haves are:
- A double stroller perfect for traveling: Most of my outings with the double stroller will be for pushing my girls around the airport as well as adventuring everywhere.
- Versatility: A stroller also great for strolling around the neighborhood, the occasional day trip to the city visiting the zoo, amusement parks, walking down the sea wall or on the beach.
- Maneuverability: Easy to use and assemble. I wanted something light, easy to carry, fold and store in my SUV as well as taking storing it for the airplane.
- Storage: A stroller with plenty of storage for all the children’s things or if we are out grocery shopping.
- Good for two kids with different ages: I needed something perfect for a baby as well as a our 3 year old.
- Stylish: A total plus for me would be a double stroller that looks great!!
Once I narrowed down what I was looking for hubby and I decided to head into the city and check out buybuy Baby in Langley to choose a double stroller with our girls.
Walking into buybuy BABY was amazing! They have absolutely everything you could possibly need for babies and young children. They offer an assortment of items from top brands, for every single style and budget! Right away we were personally assisted by one of their super friendly in-store experts Amber offering a free personal shopping experience. How incredible is that? She was super patient answering all our questions, showing us many options for double strollers as well as showed us how to assemble them and taught us their different features.
I fell completely inlove with the Bugaboo Donkey2 and knew that it was exactly what I was looking for! Not only is it gorgeous but it checked everything in the box and more!
I love that the Bugaboo Donkey2 is a side by side stroller, perfect for Aleia to see her baby sister and for them to be able to entertain each other when we are out adventuring. It was so easy to maneuver, very light and fits through standard doors in duo mode. Plus Aleia and Aisla were super comfortable and happy being pushed around the store!
I love that the Bugaboo Donkey2:
- Can be used from birth to toddlerhood. The bassinet for infants turn into a seat when baby can hold their head better.
- The seats reclines for babies and young children to get comfortable.
- It grows with your family. The Bugaboo Donkey2 can be a single stroller to a double stroller following simple easy steps!!
- The side basket when the stroller is being used as a single stroller is a total game changer, plenty of storage!
- For older children, you can purchase the Bugaboo Comfort Wheeled Board to attach to the stroller.
- Versatility/Maneuverability: the Bugaboo Donkey2 can be use anywhere! From city to sea wall strolls the ride is so smooth! You can even stroll to the beach in the two-wheeled position. Plus it is light, easy to fold and store in your vehicle.
- It is absolutely gorgeous!!
After spending almost 2 hours at buybuy BABY testing out strollers and checking out all the baby things I felt pretty confident with my choice and decided with the Bugaboo Donkey2 stroller in black adding the 2nd seat for Aleia.
I love that I was able to find a double stroller that fits our lifestyle and one that I absolutely love! I’m looking forward to bringing our new Bugaboo Donkey2 to all our adventures as a family and beyond excited to be bringing it to Italy!
Thank you to the exceptional staff at buybuy BABY Langley for making this experience stress-free, easy and super enjoyable for our whole family! We cannot wait to come back again for all our baby and toddler needs!