Last year, I started giving A a milk & flower bath & she absolutely loves it!! Nowadays she will randomly ask to have one! It usually keeps her busy & happy for atleast 45 mins to an hour & a bit.
What you will need:
- 4 cups of homogenized milk (I use this because it’s “creamier” giving the bath more of a white/milky look for photos)
- 4 cups of flowers (stems cut off) or petals whichever you prefer & some greenery
- Water to fill the tub atleast 1/4 (I usually just fill it up to cover A’s legs.)
- I usually start by filling the tub with warm water 1/4 full
- Put 4 cups of milk in tub
- Add flowers & greenery
For A it’s become a little relaxing treat to have one of these gorgeous baths, but it definitely does have some benefits. Milk baths help moisturize your skin as well as hydrate & retain moisture perfect for dry winter months.